[HOT] CAR Activation; experienced mappers to finish the import of UNICEF data?

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 22:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

As part of the CAR wikiproject and the HOT Activation, we are processing
the import of humanitarian data
(Health<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_FOSA>,
Education <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_Education>and
Water <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_WASH>facilities)
provided by UNICEF. The process has been validated for a few
months by the OSM import list, the import has already started, but it lacks
some experienced OSM volunteers to help me to
do it. As imports require a careful process, It is described in a detailed
workflow <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_workflow>,
using specific, private Tasking Managers jobs to process the import tile by
tile (thanks to Ben Abelshausen fo having set this). Would some mappers
already experienced in importing data into OSM be interested to join this
import?

Sincerely,

Severin