[HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 18:14:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

Wanting to contribute to the post-disaster assessments in Philippines, I
read the discussion about tags and rendering. As Pierre's tip about the
mapcss was useful for everyone, I added it in the workflow tab in the job I
wanted to contribute (http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/360). Would be good to
have a defintive statement regarding Jonathan's questions and put it in the
workflow as well, so that there is no doubt about the tagging.

Sincerely,

Severin