[HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Dec 26 15:10:38 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I proposed the switch to a "damage=" tag to this community about a month ago and received a positive response, albeit from few voices. When I brought this up again at SOTM-PH it was also well received. As such I think we should switch to using the "damage=" tagging schema and move away from tagging damages in the building tag.

The rendering on this may lag at the moment but is easy enough to catch up - Yohan has already signaled that he can switch quickly.

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick