[HOT] Mali and Syria

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 1 20:14:22 GMT 2013

Thanks Norman for your help,

And be sure we are all appreciating what is done by HOT contributors. With the various armed conflicts, we are faced with a complex humanitarian situation in many areas. As you can see with the last email I sent to the list for Mali Activation, humanitarian organizations and OCHA are asking us to collaborate to the logistic of distributing food and services to these persons.  They told us yesterday that they greatly appreciate the efforts done by the HOT contributors. And we are victims of our own success.

We have now three Activations ungoing. I wrote today on the Crisismappers discussion list inviting others to collaborate.

And as Kate say, we have to think about training more people to get them to collaborate.

Pierre