[HOT] Mali and Syria

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 1 21:55:39 GMT 2013

Joseph,

I will try to write a blog for these three activations during the weekend.

I already wrote to crisismappers distribution list and will write to Talk and Talk-fr.

We should also try to be more public about these three activations. As a start we should publish these activations in hotosm twitter and facebook.

I agree that we should relay the information about these three activations.  Let's look at what we can do about this.

Pierre