[HOT] TransparencyCamp 2013 International Opportunities

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Feb 3 02:53:44 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Looks like there are scholarships to TransparencyCamp in Washington DC
this year (May 2nd-5th). I attended the first one in 2009 (which was
US focused), but unfortunately haven't been since. It is about the
intersection between technology, participation, open data,
governments, citizens and accountability (to name a few themes).

http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/s/tcamp13-international-program

Thought this might be of interest to some hotties and our partners and
it appears financial assistance is potentially being offered to
attendees.

Best,

-Kate