[HOT] Tasking Manager Interchange

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:49:04 GMT 2013

Oh yeah. I came across Pybossa the other day for some other reason (and http://crowdcrafting.org which I guess is a site deploying it in various ways)

Another one to add to your list is http://mapmill.org (the one we used for Sandy) which is closer to Pybossa style tasks.

They are more mini microtask thing than the HOT tasks have tended to be, but that doesn't mean the ideas can't brought together somehow in a useful way. Simpler aerial imagery assessment microtasks could provide data used to set up boundaries for the HOT tasking manager perhaps. If nothing else this could be inspiration for new features of the HOT tasking manager.

Harry