[HOT] Mali Activation : Discussion on #hot irc Today

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 18 18:26:26 GMT 2013

Significant progress have been made in some part of Mali. We also think that it is important to discuss with some humanitarians to better coordinate for this Activation.

There will be a discussion today on hot irc irc://irc.oftc.net/hot with humanitarians from Bamako at 21:30 GMT.
see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=%23irc+meeting+with+friends+from+Bamako&iso=20130218T2130&p1=29

Pierre