[HOT] Mali Activation Follow-up

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Feb 25 04:32:18 UTC 2013

Hi Pierre,

The Crowdsourcing of Imagery application is cool. I have a couple
unrelated suggestions:

1. Give it a name of some sort that is a little less generic. Since we
already do crowdsoucing of imagery. Maybe something like "Is there a
village?" (okay I'm terrible at naming things).

2. Is there a repo somewhere for the source code? If so it would be
great if there is somewhere to log tickets. My initial request would
be a way to zoom in, depending on the size of the damn you are talking
about it is difficult to see at the current zoom.

Best,

-Kate