[HOT] Mali Activation Follow-up

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 18:14:22 UTC 2013

Thanks Kate,

Nicolas, this PovAddict on the HOT irc was the ideator and developper of this.

He is now pushed by the events on the hot irc. People are very enthousiast about this and many name suggestions were made this morning. Other suggestions for the name are welcomed.

And yes, it would be good to place the source in a repo with the possibility to add tickets. The tickets, they are live right now on the irc.

Amazing!

Pierre