[HOT] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Keypad-Mapper 3 released - (Modify for Targeted Collection?)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:38:11 UTC 2013

Kate,

I use keypadmapper2. Not the latest version. Im not sure how easy it is to
modify the code, but for general purpose droid app for field data
collection, have a look at OpenDataKit.

Non-programmers can easily build a server and create forms. The output is
an xml which can be translated to osm xml if it needs to be uploaded in the
osm db.

We build an ODK service last OpenDataDay and our national health agency
will use it for monitoring health facilities.

Maning Sambale (mobile)