[HOT] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Keypad-Mapper 3 released - (Modify for Targeted Collection?)

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Feb 28 14:37:21 UTC 2013

HI Maning,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm familiar with OpenDataKit, the reason I
was suggesting the modification was more for specific collecting data
for OSM. Do you find it cumbersome to convert the data to OSM format
and upload it? Meaning someone still has to do that task. In an ideal
world we would eliminate the part of editing where you have to spend
some time at a computer fiddling in JOSM.

I think in an ideal world we would have ODK hook to the Separate Data
store and OSM so that data could be collected for public use as well
as the type of data that isn't appropriate to share.

-Kate