[HOT] OSM user statistics

Nama Budhathoki namabudhathoki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:12:52 GMT 2013

Hi Kate,

It is based on face-to-face conversation among the mappers in one of the
mapping parties. There were more people claiming their edits in that
particular day than the number shown in the statistics. They were not using
the shared computer. Irrespective of this, it would be good to know the
algorithm used in generating these numbers.

Nama