[HOT] OSM beginner's workshop

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Fri Jan 25 14:22:11 GMT 2013

If possible I would try to work an hour of fieldwork in there. It helps draw the connection between the observed environment and editing OSM that's really crucial to the OSM project. Then they can understand that they don't need satellite imagery to make a contribution to OSM. Also, fieldwork is usually fun, so people get excited about what they're learning.

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303-052 | Skype robert.banick