[HOT] Uchaguzi - Kenyan elections (slightly offtopic)

Heather Leson hleson at ushahidi.com
Mon Mar 4 12:41:12 UTC 2013

HI Folks, I know this is likely very offtopic, but we (Uchaguzi community
and Ushahidi) need some help. The Kenyan elections are today.

We have many reports that need geolocation help. We are using OpenStreetMap
as the base layer. These reports are being escalated with partners and the
voting folks to action some of the items, so time is of the essence.

If you have some time today and can help, please ping me via skype -
heatherleson

What am I taking about:
https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/Uchaguzi+-+Kenyan+Elections+2013

We have a few 100 folks on the case for all the processes

Thanks,

Heather

--
Heather Leson