[HOT] Board nomination to replace John Crowley on the 2013 HOT Board

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:09:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Just a reminder that's there's a couple of days left for nominations to the
vacant board position. I'll give you the wiki page again because the link
in the previous email doesn't go to the page that it initially appears to;
nominations are here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Board_Elections_2013_02

Thanks, Joseph