[HOT] HOT OSM in education

Fran Boon francisboon at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:39:13 UTC 2013

Hi Svend-Jonas,

Training materials are being collated here:
http://learnosm.org/ <http://learnosm.org/en/>

With a little supervision, I don't personally see a problem with students
working on supporting live activations when they switch from early basic
editing of their local environment to applying that to HOT purposes.

Best Wishes,
Fran.