[HOT] digitization of buildings

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 13 03:23:34 UTC 2013

Thanks Coleman,

good videos.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Coleman McCormick <coleman at spatialnetworks.com>
À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>
Cc : Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com>; Dan Marsh <danrok.giga at gmail.com>; "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi 12 novembre 2013 19h37
Objet : Re: [HOT] digitization of buildings

Might be other better resources for this, but I wrote a post with a couple of quick screencasts a while back showing how to use the JOSM building tools:

http://osmtampabay.org/blog/fast-building-footprints-in-josm/

Videos:
basic building mapping in JOSM: https://vimeo.com/69505541
mapping complex building shapes: https://vimeo.com/69516467

These could be useful for new JOSM users wanting to do building tracing in high volume.

Cheers,
coleman

Coleman McCormick :: @colemanm

It would be fantastic if someby could prepare a cheat sheet for buildings in josm