[HOT] Mumble chat with Red Cross

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 17 03:10:36 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We are going to do 2 chats on Monday/Tuesday to be timezone friendly.

The first chat is at 11:00 ET/16:00GMT/00:00 Manila Time (on the
18th): http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HOT%2FARC+Open+Chat+1&iso=20131118T11&p1=263

The second chat is at 23:00 ET/04:00GMT/12:00 Manila Time (on the 18th
for the US/19th for most the rest of the world):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HOT%2FARC+Open+Chat+2&iso=20131118T23&p1=263

The chat is going to take place on HOT's mumble server which is
available at talk.hotosm.org. You will need to install mumble
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ before the meeting and add the
talk.hotosm.org server.

Thanks,