[HOT] Droid app for mapping

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:29:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

HOT Indonesia has been using OruxMap for Android. The UI is a little bit
complicated since it has a lot of functions but once you know it, you'll
get used to it.

It's great but of course it's not perfect. It depends on your smartphone
GPS hardware. Mine using smartphone with GLONASS support so it's good so
far.

You also can save the tiles offline and use the GPS track without mobile
data.