[HOT] Red Cross Tasks in Northern Haiti - newbie questions...

tim timothieb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:13:45 UTC 2013

Hello -

I am a novice, more or less, and I was hoping to help on the tasks set up
for Northern Haiti by Robert Banick.

Firstly, when I select a task from the tasking manager and then choose
either the editor iD or Potlatch, I do not see any bounding box
representing the area I have selected in the tasking manager - is there a
way to see this?

Secondly, is there a way to turn on and off the edit layer so one can
see/review the underlying feature that has been traced (either by oneself
or someone else).

FYI I am currently working via Chome or Linux platforms if that makes any
difference.

Thanks,
TIm