[HOT] The status of iD in HOT contexts/projects

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Mon Sep 30 17:24:07 UTC 2013

Indeed. I should note that the imagery is helpful but also consumes a fair
amount of bandwidth. A lovely future mod would be a "no imagery" option.

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red
Cross <http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick