[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Guinea - West Africa, Mapping to support CartONG - MSF-CH - Red Cross

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 13:54:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Sylvie

This will help have better population estimates since it removes important surfaces as habitations.

And thanks to MSF for this message.  Seeing images of the Geckedou temporary hospital, makes me think how important it is for our community to accompany MSF and IFRC in this humanitarian action.

Pierre