[HOT] A week in Lubumbashi

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi Heather, hi folks,

Thanks a lot for sending my post to the mailing list, Heather. It was
indeed a fantastic experience for me as well!
Further I would love to thank everybody again for the huge support from
everywhere in the world! Tonight I was skyping with two of the Congolese
mappers, and they go on with their data collection. They could mannage a
bigger room as office space and are looking now how to optimize their own
work in Lubumbashi and the bigger province of Katanga, and they are as well
looking how they can contribute to other mapping projects by the Tasking
Manager. So a promising sequel...

And in addition, some pictures of our field work in Lubumbashi!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122157964@N04/sets/72157643320371505/

Thanks again for all the support for this brand new community!

All the best,

Jorieke