[HOT] Spot-6 images of Guinée / Northern Liberia available, job 489

Michael Judex m.judex at gmx.de
Fri Apr 4 19:05:36 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm just starting to map roads etc. for this job with the SPOT-6 imagery
in NIR. The already existing major roads have a significant offset to
the satellite image (e.g. major road from Macenta to Voinjama). Should
the offset be corrected or is the geometric correction of the SPOT
images not sufficient?

thanks,
Michael