[HOT] OpenDRI Field Guide Released

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:38:52 UTC 2014

Hey there

I'd like to second Severin's on the overall appreciation of the OpenDRI
guide
We opened up a conversation around translation towards French that could be
facilitated by TWB thanks through the partnership HOT/TWB Sev opened up.
I last joined Sev in enhancing the contexts of the 3 to 4 years of work
around OSM in Haiti to better highlight what made both possible and special
(an outcome in itself) the ARC/HRC project around OSM in Northern Haiti;
happy to help out with those involved in OSM work in Haiti on an enrichment
of the HT story
I look forward to hearing back on John's talk tomorrow at SOTMUS on this
topic.

++
Nico

Nicolas Chavent