[HOT] HOT Validation Style

Markware Software Services markwaresoftware at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:28:59 UTC 2014

Hi Nick, the description was the description (it is stored inside the style
file) that shows up on the JOSM wicki, not the validation wiki you
mentioned. Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>
*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.