[HOT] Looking for maps of Lesotho

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:26:42 UTC 2014

Well I've been busy contacting a number of institutions as well as the ones
that many here provided and gotten some good responses (where I've gotten

Pierre,

I've grabbed the Lesotho file from there and plan on trying it out once I
get a few more things sorted. Thank you for that

Mark,

Apologies I haven't gotten back to you. Thank you for your assistance, it
very much appreciated. You mentioned about needing images as GeoTiff
EPSG:4326 but when I looked at some suitable maps on the Texas Libraries
site I can not see anything but JPEG's but you mentioned using the Tactical
Pilotage maps from that site so I'm wondering if I have missed something
with regards getting the images in that fornat.

There are 6 sheets from the index map [1] that I am looking to crop and
rectify, namely

SH-35 3
SH-35 4
SH-35 7
SH-35 8
SH-35 11
SH-35 12

They are all located at [2]

If you could steer me in the right direction I can sort out the
rectification and cropping of those sheets.

Thanks,
Dave

[1]
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/ams/south_africa/txu-oclc-6565701-index.jpg