[HOT] suggested amendment for http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get-involved

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 18:12:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Nick.  I've added a link to that wiki page, and also made some of my own tweaks to that content.

At the moment we're tracking website "issues" here: https://github.com/hotosm/hotosm/issues   I guess that's an OK place to suggest little content changes. Perhaps not the ideal workflow, but it should work OK.

Harry