[HOT] suggested amendment for http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get-involved

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 15 19:39:29 UTC 2014

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the suggesting, as Harry mentioned the github repo is a great
place for suggestions.

I've been looking at the most used pages in the HOT website and listed the
top 5 below for the past 30 days. So having better information on the "get
involved" page is certainly helpful. I've been thinking about ways we can
streamline it even more.

1. front page
2. /get-involved
3. /projects
4. /about
5. /updates/2014-03-26_mapping_guinea_help_wanted

Thanks,

-Kate