[HOT] Valparaíso, Chile Fires Response / Respuesta a Fuegos en Valparaíso, Chile

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Wed Apr 16 12:47:01 UTC 2014

Fantastic stuff Andrew. Julio, may I ask whether anyone from OSM Chile is in touch with ONEMI or any other response agencies in Chile? Surely Andrew's analysis would be of value to them.

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services |  American Red Cross
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006