[HOT] Valparaíso, Chile Fires Response / Respuesta a Fuegos en Valparaíso, Chile

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Wed Apr 16 15:06:01 UTC 2014

Dear Robert,

We haven't spoked with ONEMI, but I think that they will use data from
government agencies (SAF, IGM, Navy, etc.).

I am interested in generating data that could be use by NGOs like Techo,
Red Cross, Salvation Army, etc. or just individuals developing solutions to
be use by people in the field. Alvaro is already trying to contact people
from Techo.

Best Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
Fundación OpenStreetMap Chile