[HOT] Solomon Islands Earthquakes

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:05:55 UTC 2014

Hi Chris/Severin

Thanks.Honiara seems quite well mapped, has been a lot of mapping activity
over last two or three weeks. Seems like it was the focus of a mapping
party. (matthewsheffield, 4rch, woodpeck_repair, etc)

Chris, I guess we could just let them know that the map is there and
available in some detail and ask them to notify us if they need any more
than what is there

Cheers

Mark Cupitt

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.