[HOT] Syria Activation

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:33:40 UTC 2014

Hi Hanan

The Syrian Activation has been going for some time, but not recently under an active projects. The exceptions have been import of data for refugee camps in northern Jordan by UNHCR.

There is still definitely a need to improve coverage in Syria. Are there any particular regions that you have knowledge of, and that could use greater detail, like the location and names of specific services? Perhaps we can examine the state of things and think through some new tasks.

Thanks for your interest.
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

Hello,