[HOT] Syria Activation

Hanan Yazigi hananyazigi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:14:08 UTC 2014

I know some locations in Damascus. And in Homs governorate. But not in a
priority zone.

But I can try to figure out how I can involve more syrians from different
areas and cities, or work with them on specific features.

And also: I didn't find any layers about the destructions. I think it would
be a very interesting information. I remember that you use to map it. Am I
wrong?

Best