[HOT] Syria Activation

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Apr 17 16:35:33 UTC 2014

I meant “Yes” you can

From: Hanan Yazigi [mailto:hananyazigi at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:14 AM
To: Mikel Maron
Cc: hot at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [HOT] Syria Activation

I know some locations in Damascus. And in Homs governorate. But not in a priority zone.

But I can try to figure out how I can involve more syrians from different areas and cities, or work with them on specific features.

And also: I didn't find any layers about the destructions. I think it would be a very interesting information. I remember that you use to map it. Am I wrong?

Best