[HOT] FW: Message OSM + points villages MSF

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 18 16:11:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Sylvie for this feedback from MSF. And thanks to CartONG who has assured the interaction with MSF on this. I am please to read that this has helped the humanitarian teams in such a difficult context.

The village names file will be of great help. I will discuss with you about this and assure we can update the OpenStreetMap database.

Pierre