[HOT] FW: Message OSM + points villages MSF

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 19 15:53:18 UTC 2014

For these Center towns with some services, I think that we should assure to have place=town.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Andrew Buck <andrew.r.buck at gmail.com>
À : Sylvie De Laborderie <s_delaborderie at cartong.org>; "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi 19 avril 2014 15h05
Objet : Re: [HOT] FW: Message OSM + points villages MSF

Ok, so the "Center" actually does have a meaning then and should stay
as part of the name in the database.  We may want to tag these towns
with an additional tag and then maybe possibly remove the 'Center'
from the actual name since there would be another way to distinguish
these.  Are these actually the seat of government for the
sub-prefectures?  If so, should we tag them as such and possibly
remove the 'center' part of the name?

- -AndrewBuck