[HOT] FW: Message OSM + points villages MSF

"Álvaro Monares G." amonares at dcc.uchile.cl
Sun Apr 20 22:54:54 UTC 2014

Sylvie, I think you should use ArcBruTile
it's a plugin for ArcGIS Desktop 10.0/10.1/10.2.
I attach the xml corresponding to humanitarian and mapnik
as defined in [2] So maybe somebody can upload, so they are
web-accesible for others.

Best regards
Álvaro Monares G.

[1] http://arcbrutile.codeplex.com/