[HOT] Humanitarian Mapping

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 01:29:22 UTC 2014

Tom,

Another university doing work is Heidelberg University in Germany.
There are several professors there who teach OSM in their classes, as
well as do research and statistics about the OSM database and its
contributors.  Pascal Neis, who runs the OSM edit counter pages is the
one there who does the statistics, but I can put you in touch with the
others there if you want.

- -AndrewBuck