[HOT] The London HOT Congo Mapathon

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi there,

A question for Harry, Ian, Jorieke and Shoahib, I saw a couple of tweets on
@hotosm, but no hashtag (#) yet for the Mapathon, I started using
#LondonDRCMapathon, would be good to define one shortly to coordinate over
twitter.

Excellent end of WE.
Ciao
Nico

 <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23LondonDRCMapathon&src=hash>

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Joshua Campbell
<jcampbell.geo at gmail.com>wrote:

> If you are looking for mapping tasks, the MapGive project has two areas in
> Maniema province, DRC that are up now, with current imagery.
>
> The MapGive site (http://mapgive.state.gov/learn-to-map/#select-a-task)
> has direct links to the Kalima and Kasese, DRC tasks. Or you can search for
> them in the Tasking Manager, they aren't tagged as featured jobs, so search
> in the all jobs category. Both are relatively small and should be easy to
> complete in the context of a single mapathon.
>
> Regards,
> Josh Campbell
> Humanitarian Information Unit

Nicolas Chavent