[HOT] The London HOT Congo Mapathon

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:28:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your reactions!
About the Tasking Managers and imagery. We are still discussing this more
in detail, but thanks a lot for your input!
The main focus will normally lie on the digitalization of the FieldPapers
with local data of Lubumbashi.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lubumbashi

For the twitter hastag good idea Nicolas! I'm far from an experienced
twitter user, but what you propose seems me a little bit long as hashtag.
 Further I also remind me that there was used a hashtag for the mapathon in
Berlin, not? Maybe we can use the same one?

All the best,

Jorieke