[HOT] Feedback Requested for Tasking Manager Design Project

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:21:11 UTC 2014

Hi Monique,

First of all, this looks awesome.
FYI, I'm the main developer of the tasking manager for both V1 and
V2. And I would be really happy to get help from you and the others
students in order to improve the tasking manager, and increase its
usefulness.

I have several questions to begin with:
 - Can you please ellaborate what "macro-level templates" are?
 - Is "design" meant for graphical or user experience? maybe both?
 - Which instance of the tasking manager v2 did/will you work on? Are
you aware that a demo instance showing the ongoing work is avaiable? A
lot of changes happened since the one at
http://tasksv2.dev.hotosm.org/ was installed.
 - Did Mikel Maron or Robert Soden share the link to the v1's feedback
document with you? There's a lot of useful information there.

Looking forward to getting more feedback from your analysis. I hope
I'll be able to help as much as possible.

Pierre