[HOT] Mapping introduction/party, tips?

Anders Anker-Rasch anders at anker-rasch.no
Thu Dec 4 08:03:43 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'm holding a mapping introduction and subsequent mapping party for
company members of Engineers Without Borders. The introduction is to be
held in a couple of weeks, while the mapping party in middle of January.

Does anyone of you have some tips for holding presentations in regards to
what topics should be presented? I've done a little so far on the "how" and
"why" but I would be happy to take in any tip from others that have
experience with holding presentations, in order to get people involved.
(Especially related to on-the-ground efforts, as this will for many serve
as a substitute for traveling.)

Best regards,

Anders
Anker-Rasch