[HOT] Governance WG Meeting 12/18/14 1600UTC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Dec 11 00:11:32 UTC 2014

Greetings HOT,

The next Governance Working Group meeting is set for Thursday 18 December
2014 starting at 16:00 UTC with an expected duration of one to two hours.
I've attached an .ics calendar event as generated from:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Governance+WG&iso=20141218T16&p1=1440&ah=2

We'll meet on the #hot IRC channel, see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC
and optionally talk over Mumble, see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble
Please join us, all are welcome!

The agenda is:
1) Elections - gearing up for the new membership nomination and board
election cycle.  We'll be looking to build an election committee and create
better documentation of the processes.
2) Terms of Reference - we'll try to finalize our TOR to propose to the
board.
3) Bylaws Review - we'll begin a comprehensive review of our bylaws and
existing comments, suggestions and proposals for bylaw amendments, as well
as a more general policy catalog and review.
4) Any other business - please take the opportunity to bring forward any
governance related issues.

Best regards,
=Russ
Russell Deffner