[HOT] Task #817 - Guinea, Kankan East - A thecnic to Add Huts simply

Tomas Apodaca tma at angrymonkey.com
Fri Dec 19 18:44:50 UTC 2014

I've been tracing a lot of gers/yurts in Mongolia recently which are also
circular buildings. This is the method I use:

*1.* Shift-A for the Draw Nodes tool.

*2.* Draw a line the diameter of the ger.

*3.* Shift-O to "Create Circle".

*4.* Shift-R to "Copy tags from previous selection" (requires
the UTILSPLUGIN2 plug-in)

*5.* Shift-(arrow keys) to fine-tune the position.

This works better for me than copy-pasting, because the size of the gers
varies a lot. Here's what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/A6mZeQr.gifv

Here's more about UTILSPLUGIN2:

http://learnosm.org/en/editing/more-tools/#utilsplugin2

Tomas