[HOT] Task #817 - Guinea, Kankan East - A thecnic to Add Huts simply

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:12:29 UTC 2014

If you copy paste a hut you can resize it by holding down Ctrl+alt
while in select mode and then left-dragging the mouse (ctrl+shift will
rotate the selection).  This lets you quickly reuse the pasted
building and then scale it to the appropriate size.

Also, sometimes easier than copy pasting is to select a single hut and
then press ctrl+d to duplicate it (like with paste it will appear
centered on your mouse).  This can work effectively when there are 2
or 3 different sizes of huts, select the size class you want,
duplicate as necessary, switch to the next size class, repeat, etc.

- -AndrewBuck