[HOT] HOT #777 (East Cameroon) feature identification: residential or farmyard?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:48:29 UTC 2014

I agree, it is not easy to be sure.

But that looks like residential to me, I think there are too many
structures with too much variation in size to just be animal shelters.
There is also what looks like an actual road between the two settlements.

I also think the residential area for HOT purposes is the most "generic"
"humans reside on this land in some way" tag we have so I tend to use
that tag when I think it could be something else, but I can't be sure
from the satellite imagery.

Cheers,
blake