[HOT] How to use field papers in high density areas

saher neklawy saher.neklawy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 08:23:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am trying to map the details of the area show in the following fieldpaper
atlas: http://fieldpapers.org/atlas.php?id=qt4glxpr#16/29.9633/31.2530

but faced problems when navigating the highly dense area show in sector B2
of the aforementioned atlas.

Namely identifying the which streets we were at on site, and associating
streets and building to whats on the satellite image on the field paper.

Sadly, using a GPS device is not an option to match where I am on the map
and associate it to the field paper.

What the solution in such cases? Is there something I am missing?

--
Best Regards,
Saher El-Neklawy