[HOT] How to use field papers in high density areas

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 2 14:33:07 UTC 2014

Saher

In such dense areas, where imagery cannot show enough details and where GPS measure are not precise enough with the surrounding buildings, the best is to first find alternative ways to trace the alleys between the buildings. Go on the roofs to obtain more precise measures? Or other ways?

Once the OSM map is edited, then the best is to print a detailed OSM map to go on the field and estimate the distances over the alleys to spot information.

Pierre